Wednesday, August 06, 2008

KNIT LIKE THE WIND

I have been knitting on this cardigan every chance I get; that includes waiting for red lights, gas station waits, doctor's offices, you name it. I get to knit everywhere, except at Woolbearers, because there is so much to do, getting ready for the Fall.







I started knitting with one skein, taking yarn from the middle and the other skein taking yarn from the outside. So far, I've been able to get complementary colors working together. Now it's a race to see if the green from the outside meets the green from the inside skein. A real page turner -- I can't knit fast enough. Will keep you posted.

New for the fall:


Punta Yarns Lava - 230 yards of hand dyed 70% acrylic 30% wool - machine washable. Great for afghans and kids and babies clothes.






Punta Yarns Merisoft -- hand dyed 100% merino from Uruguay -- so soft (like buttah!)




Tilli Tomas hand dyed beaded or sequined lace weight silk.



we got it!!

No comments: