Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Hate the Yarn Harlot.. as if I don't have enough to knit, she has to blog about Brooklyn Tweed's Noro Scarf (from now on we'll call it the N-word scarf) and now I'm forced to make one. Not really. I love the Yarn Harlot and I can't think of anyone else who does done more to promote knitting than she has. And she is funny and witty while doing it. However, everytime she blogs about a project, one of Woolbearers' customers comes in and has to knit the project and of course, I get sucked in too. It looks like everyone got sucked in at today's knitting group.
This is what started it all. Here's Debra's Boku stash -- I think she's going to make 3 scarves - she's saving the skein of Tilli Tomas beaded silk for another project.
Well, then everyone had to get in on it.
Here's a close up of Linda's Punta Yarns' Merisoft in two different colorways.
Gwen's doing hers out of Ringspun -- can't wait to see it. Of course, Gwen will have hers done tomorrow.
Judy decided to use some Boku also -- she just loves blue. Is there any other color, Judy?
I Succumbed with some Boku and I have to say, I really like how it's knitting up.
Brooke is the only one who didn't fall for the Harlot's ploy. Here she is showing off her bounced check jacket, done out of Jamieson DK weight yarn. Love the color combination.

No comments: