Wednesday, April 30, 2008



Run -- don't walk to Woolbearers. The new Interweave Knits Magazine just arrived. You wont' believe all great projects they have --- and we have lots of the yarn the patterns call for -- Classic Elite Cotton/Bamboo, Manos Wool, Euroflax, Rowan Summer Tweed et al.









Even though I just started two new projects -- this one is made with Rowan Calmer in a pattern from Rowan's Studio Nine --- what a great yarn. It's cotton and microfiber but it knits up just like wool -- so soft and stretchy.

This one is going to be a sweater for my husband -- after 20 years of marriage he never asked me to knit anything before now --- how could I refuse, especially when it's on size 15's. It's a basket weave pattern cardigan from the book Men in Knits.











The Euroflax pattern I want to start is this one -- so lacy and summery and a quick knit -- I think!

No comments: