Sunday, April 13, 2008






Today was CRAZY!!! At one point, when I had to moment to collect my thoughts, I counted almost forty women in the store. I saw so many very lovely projects and got a whole lot of inspiration.

I am definately going to knit the Adult Surprise Jacket after seeing Brenda's yarn selection, which is the only one I didn't get a picture of. She is using Nashua's Julia and a graduated Dancing Fibers. I will try to remember to get a picture of it on Saturday. Brenda, if you are reading this, be a doll and get some pictures of your yarn choices to me, please.

Unfortunately, we were too busy to take many pictures, but I did get a few memorable shots before the rush. The above pictures are of Gwen's Infinity Shawl, a crocheted beauty that is originally done in Boku, but Gwen is doing her's in Karaoke. And it is going to be a treasure. I accidently deleted a motif with rosy fuschias, but will take another the next time I see her.

No comments: